In this episode of The Performance Mindset Podcast, Amy’s guest is Adrienne Fuller. Adrienne is the clinical director and owner of SpeechBuilders Speech and Occupational Therapy in Apopka, Florida. She earned her master’s degree at the University of New Hampshire and is passionate about making all children from all backgrounds ready for kindergarten.
Adrienne Fuller is also the co-author of two books, Put Your Dreams to Work: Keys to Setting Up Your Therapy Practice and Start Your Engines: A Road Map for Your Clinical Fellowship Year. Her latest book is a 30-day step-by-step guide for parents and caregivers to help improve communication in their toddlers. She also serves as a mentor for starting practice owners.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Adrienne Fuller met Amy and why she’s been so impressed with Amy and her team in her search for the right commercial space for her business.
- Why there is such demand for speech and occupational therapy in young children and the importance of addressing any possible issues or disabilities early.
- What sets her apart from others in her industry and why intensity and boundaries get results.
- The single most important piece of advice Adrienne Fuller has for parents who are trying to improve communication with their children.
- What a typical day for her looks like and how she balances all of her daily roles.
- Adrienne Fuller’s future plans for her business.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Adrienne Fuller: