In this episode of The Performance Mindset Podcast, Amy’s guest for this episode is Joe LaFleur, a multi-family investment advisor and founder of 100Units.com, specializing in the representation of multi-family buyers and sellers throughout the Central Florida market. Joe and Amy have known one another for a long time, are friends, and have referred business to one another. She admires his energy and his passion for serving his clients.
Joe LaFleur recently expanded his operations. He’s had a mission of creating a boutique firm with inside information and niche knowledge of the multi-family market to add value to his clients’ investments. He’s closed over $200 million in volume and has a broker’s license. Joe is also an active member of the Downtown Toastmasters Club and has been married to his wife Elaine for more than 15 years.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Joe LaFleur’s career background, how he became an entrepreneur, and why he chose to begin his company 100Units and specialize in multi-family housing.
- What sets him apart from other advisors in his industry and why his experience has played such a big role in his success.
- The trends he believes will continue as the population in Florida continues to shift.
- How he named his company and why it turned out to be a standout choice.
- What Joe LaFleur does to remain motivated on a day-to-day basis, how he’s constantly looking for ways to improve, and what a typical day looks like.
- His advice for aspiring entrepreneurs in the real estate industry and how having a plan in place can be a game-changer.
- Joe LaFleur’s future plans for growth and expansion in Florida and how you can add value to every interaction.
- The biggest mistake you can make when it comes to managing multi-family properties.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Joe LaFleur: