Amy welcomes Sarah Grafton to the Performance Mindset Podcast this week. Sarah is a financial advisor, motivational speaker, author, community activist, and social media influencer. In 2007, she launched her career at Grafton Wealth Management in Winter Park, Florida. Sarah and her family team have a heart for the community and serving those in need.
Through her service, Sarah Grafton has raised more than $20 million for multiple nonprofits across Florida. Sarah’s passion for small business and women in business stands out. Amy first encountered Sarah through Leadership Winter Park in 2015, and Sarah was instrumental in getting Amy plugged into and involved in Winter Park after Amy and her husband moved there.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Sarah’s career background and how she landed in the family business of wealth management in business development.
- What sets her business apart in the industry, and what she enjoys most about her field of business development.
- How she manages work-life balance and her tips for making more time for your priorities.
- Her definition of success and why she is still striving to reach new goals.
- Sarah’s advice for connecting with people both in person and online.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Sarah Grafton: