Today’s episode of the Performance Mindset podcast features Chad Griffiths. Chad is in the industrial real estate industry and has been since 2005. He is an SIOR like Amy and has completed hundreds of deals over the years. Amy has been a guest on his industrial real estate show, which is how they met, and has been noted by GlobeSt. as one of the most influential industrial influencers in the country.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Chad initially got started in residential real estate and quickly moved into the industrial arena.
- The features that make his market unique compared to Amy’s market in Florida.
- Why population growth drives industrial real estate, what precipitated his podcast, and the benefits he’s received from it.
- Done is better than perfect.
- Chad’s favorite collaborations as he’s gained more credibility with time and the connections he’s built through his podcast.
- What being a broker is like, and why it’s different than what he thought it would be.
- The importance of collaboration in real estate and the fierceness of the competition.
- Why his favorite project stands out for all the elements he could work on.
- Chad’s words of wisdom for someone looking to enter industrial or commercial real estate.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Chad Griffiths: