Amy welcomes DeLea Becker to this episode of the Performance Mindset podcast. DeLea is based in Austin, Texas, and is the owner and founder of Beck-Reit Commercial Real Estate, Beck-Reit Asset Management, and she also owns a construction company with her husband called Beck-Reit and Sons, which has been in business for 24 years. She enjoys buying buildings she can gut and rehab, which she then leases and manages. If the property needs construction, her construction company handles that.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- DeLea Becker’s background and how she ended up on this career path.
- Why she prides herself on her business reputation and how it limits the types of clients she’s willing to take.
- The reason the CREi Summit has been transformational for her and why she’s so excited to be involved with it.
- How DeLea uses social media to attract clients and why she sticks to communicating with them via email.
- Her most memorable property renovation.
- What a typical day looks like for her and why meditation and prayer are so important for starting her day.
- The importance of sticking to standard operating procedures when doing your business books.
- The books DeLea read to learn more about real estate and the other content she consumes to stay current in commercial real estate.
- How the CREi Summit helped her surround herself with people who have performance mindsets.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with DeLea Becker: