Today’s Performance Mindset podcast features Elec Simon. Elec is a high-energy, must-have emcee and hype man for all sizes of business conferences, entertainment ventures, or corporate and educational stages. He is an electric storyteller who sets the tone for events and is based in Orlando.
With more than two decades of experience performing while wowing crowds of up to 25,000 people, including off-Broadway and touring productions of Stomp, global music tour stages, NBA courts, and more, Elec Simon is known for having transformational energy and joy that will make your event a memorable one where participants leave motivated and upbeat.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Elec Simon’s inspiration for becoming an emcee and hype man and how he developed his style.
- The most memorable moments in Elec’s career and what inspires him to step up his game.
- Some of the strategies he uses at events to create transformational energy.
- Why comparing yourself to others can be detrimental to your success journey.
- How saying “no” can be more powerful than saying “yes.”
- Some of the most inspirational people in Elec’s life.
- The importance of consistency, allowing yourself space for creativity, creating plans for your personal and professional lives, and how that can improve your performance at work.
- Setting boundaries to maintain work-life balance.
- A cautionary tale from Elec Simon and how this experience impacted him.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Elec Simon: