Today on The Performance Mindset podcast, Amy is speaking with Irvin Peña, a social media superstar who is also an author, speaker, and business owner. Amy met Irvin seven years ago, and they’ve stayed in contact as he built Insight Inner Circle, which is an education and business consulting company. By sharing the snackable financial advice on his social media channels, he’s become a star, accumulating more than 1 million followers and subscribers across his social media platforms.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why he began creating content in 2019, how he handled content generation in 2020, and why his business exploded.
- What people are searching for the most and how that changes based on what’s going on in the world.
- How he balances his business with his family life.
- How to overcome the “can’t” mindset and eradicate the excuses.
- Why curiosity and sticking to the basics are big contributors to his success.
- What Irvin’s typical day looks like and how he grew each of his platforms.
- How to build authentic relationships on social media and transition them to real life.
- His business’s mission and his advice for someone who might be wary of credit.
- Popular advice for entrepreneurs that he disagrees with.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Irvin Peña: