In this episode of the Performance Mindset Podcast, Amy welcomes guest Jeri Frank. Jeri is the co-founder and CEO of STRATAFOLIO, an online software solution designed to help commercial real estate owners optimize their portfolio management. She frequently contributes to the Forbes Business Council and has participated in IREM and CCIM podcasts and webinars. STRATAFOLIO has been named one of the top commercial real estate portfolio property management platforms by CREtech. It was also selected for the prestigious 2022 NAR REACH program.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why she and her husband started STRATAFOLIO and wanted to simplify the management of property portfolios.
- The power of social media in Jeri’s business and how she utilizes it to her advantage.
- How founding her company has been different from what she believed it would be, and the difference between working for yourself and for a corporation.
- What her software does that sets it apart from others in the industry and why listening to their customers allows them to serve them even better.
- Jeri Frank’s typical day at work and what she does in her leisure time.
- How she and her husband were introduced to real estate investing and where she likes to obtain information.
- Her advice for women entrepreneurs and business owners.
Connect with Amy Calandrino here:
Connect with Jeri Frank: